Nufatron merges with EPS
Nufatron Merges with EPS Software Engineering AG
The greatest advantage of the merger is the increased power and efficiency for Nufatron AG and EPS Software Engineering. The business activities of Nufatron AG will be continued retrospectively from 1 January 2021, under the name of EPS Software Engineering AG.
- EPS Software Engineering AG is a competent partner for consulting, concept creation, analysis, development, testing, documentation and maintenance of software in the technical environment.
- Through the integration of Nufatron, additional competencies in mobile and robust applications and systems in the demanding logistics environment have been added, combined with the support of products with customer-specific adaptations.
- With around 50 employees, EPS is one of the largest independent software developers in Eastern Switzerland and has been creating innovative, tailor-made software solutions for its discerning customers for over 50 years.
- Our size not only guarantees stability, continuity, extensive know-how and proven experience, it also stands for optimal organization and infrastructure.
- At the same time, we are small enough to be flexible, efficient and personal.
Everything else remains the same
The management, the team and your contact persons will remain.
Since EPS will assume all rights and obligations through the merger, all service agreements, contracts and guarantees will remain valid and do not have to be adjusted.