Maximize recurring users
Your new Confluence will be successful if you have as many returning users as possible, both consuming and producing. This blog post should give you ideas how you and your team can achieve this.
Our expert tips
- Shifting from business processes to Confluence
- Move general employee information such as rules and instructions to Confluence
- Release employee communication with the help of a blog from Confluence
- Customise Confluence to match your company's CI. This is how you create the "we" feeling
- Set up a test area; new employees in particular can try out everything without worries
- Provide structures and take care of your Confluence - who wants to voluntarily work in an unorganised system
- Search and promote one power user per department
- Provide content at the beginning and then do the on-boarding for all employees - true to the saying, all beginnings are hard
The following sections outline the implementation process and best practices for your Confluence instance.